1/7 Photos of Sourdough Cinnamon Swirl Bread
3 hrs 30 mins
Donna M.'s Note:
My favorite sourdough bread. I make this 2 or 3 times a month.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients into bread machine in the order in which they are listed.
- 2Run through the dough cycle but remove dough before it rests to rise.
- 3Roll out dough on lightly floured surface into a rectangle.
- 4Spread with softened or melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and a very generous amount of cinnamon.
- 5Roll up tightly, as for cinnamon rolls.
- 6Moisten edge with water and seal.
- 7Place in greased pan (s), cover and let rise until double.
- 8Be patient, as rising time is totally dependent on your starter and how active it is.
- 9Uncover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10Brush tops with butter.
- 11Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- 12Note: You can make this into one large loaf, or several mini loaves.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2324.0
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 3978.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 401.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 50.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: