My favorite sourdough bread. I make this 2 or 3 times a month.
Make and share this Sourdough Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Put ingredients into bread machine in the order in which they are listed.
- Run through the dough cycle but remove dough before it rests to rise.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface into a rectangle.
- Spread with softened or melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and a very generous amount of cinnamon.
- Roll up tightly, as for cinnamon rolls.
- Moisten edge with water and seal.
- Place in greased pan (s), cover and let rise until double.
- Be patient, as rising time is totally dependent on your starter and how active it is.
- Uncover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush tops with butter.
- Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Note: You can make this into one large loaf, or several mini loaves.