1/7 Photos of Sourdough Cinnamon Swirl Bread
3 hrs 30 mins
Donna M.'s Note:
My favorite sourdough bread. I make this 2 or 3 times a month.
My Private Note
large l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients into bread machine in the order in which they are listed.
- 2Run through the dough cycle but remove dough before it rests to rise.
- 3Roll out dough on lightly floured surface into a rectangle.
- 4Spread with softened or melted butter and sprinkle with sugar and a very generous amount of cinnamon.
- 5Roll up tightly, as for cinnamon rolls.
- 6Moisten edge with water and seal.
- 7Place in greased pan (s), cover and let rise until double.
- 8Be patient, as rising time is totally dependent on your starter and how active it is.
- 9Uncover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10Brush tops with butter.
- 11Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- 12Note: You can make this into one large loaf, or several mini loaves.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Serving Size: 1 (691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2324.0
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.6 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 3978.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 401.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 50.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: