Recipe by jbozziee
I adapted this recipe from "Sourdough Cookies of Awesomeness" on the blog cmomcook.blogspot.com. I think it is great! You can also add 12 oz of broken up pecans to make them even more awesome!
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml sourdough starter
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml flour
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Turn the mixer off, and with a wooden spoon gently mix in the starter until combined.
- Add the egg (you can turn your mixer back on now) and the vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the mixer, until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake 12-14 minutes, or until starting to turn golden brown around the edges.