I adapted this recipe from "Sourdough Cookies of Awesomeness" on the blog cmomcook.blogspot.com. I think it is great!
My Private Note
Small C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3In the bowl of your electric mixer, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- 4Turn the mixer off, and with a wooden spoon gently mix in the starter until combined.
- 5Add the egg (you can turn your mixer back on now) and the vanilla.
- 6Slowly add the flour mixture into the mixer, until just combined.
- 7Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 8Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes, or until starting to turn golden brown around the edges.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 327.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: