1/1 Photo of Sourdough Burger Buns
Donna M.'s Note:
Fantastic sourdough buns for sandwiches! I posted this recipe in the forums and Akillian made them and posted her picture. Don't they look awesome?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together all ingredients except flour.
- 2Add flour, mixing until it comes together enough to be turned out and kneaded.
- 3Knead until dough is smooth and satiny (this can be done on a mixer or bread machine, if preferred).
- 4At this point dough may be refrigerated up to 24 hours for a more flavorful bread. Bring dough back to room temperature before contiuing with shaping.
- 5Let dough rest for 15 or 20 minutes and then roll it out to 1/2" thick.
- 6Cut with a 4" round cutter.
- 7Cover and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- 9Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Burger Buns
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 354.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: