1/1 Photo of Sourdough Breakfast Casserole
I needed to use up some sourdough bread that was going stale, so I came up with this winner. I served this with a side of fresh blackberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper.
- 2Add the bread cubes, stir to coat and set aside.
- 3Defrost the sausage links and chop into pieces or small slices.
- 4To the bread and egg mixture, add the vegetables, sausage and 1/2 cup of the cheese; mix until everything is combined.
- 5Pour into greased 2 qt covered casserole dish.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove lid and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cheese over the top; return to oven without the lid and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 307.1 mg
- Sodium 799.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g