- 1 loaf round sourdough loaf
- 1 (8 ounce) bar cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces ranch dip
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 or so --
- cut out hole in top of bread and take out bread making it into a bowl --
- set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into bread bowl.
- Wrap bread bowl (with dip inside it) with aluminum foil --
- bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Corn chips or tortillas.