Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but it is great when you're having people over. It is very tasty and goes a long way. I'm not sure exactly how many this would feed.
- 1 round sourdough loaf (hollowed out to form bowl,reserve pieces)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch green onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- meat (crab, ham etc.)
- Leave about one inch exterior layer in bread bowl. Set empty loaf on foil for wrapping and set aside.
- Combine rest of ingredients.
- Fill loaf with mixture. Wrap in foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Toast pieces of bread in oven during last 15 minutes of baking on an ungreased cookie sheet. Turn once during toasting.