Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My favorite bran muffin recipe. The muffins are moist and delicious. Sometimes I add raisins. This batter will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Pour the boiling water over the oil and cereal.
- Mix and let cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Store in a covered container in refrigerator.
- When ready to bake, DO NOT STIR, just dip out enough for greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Great muffins, I just made them up, put them in the fridge and bake them as I want them. I will make these often. The only thing I will do different next time is to add a little cinnamon, just becasue I love cinnamon.