1/7 Photos of Sourdough Banana Bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the shortening and sugar, add egg and mix until blended.
- 2Stir in bananas and sourdough starter.
- 3Add orange peel or vanilla.
- 4Stir flour and measure again with salt, baking powder and soda.
- 5Add flour mixture and walnuts to the first mixture, stirring until just blended.
- 6Pour into greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Cool to cold before slicing.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: