1/1 Photo of Sourdough Baguette (Bread Machine)
Abby Girl's Note:
I found this recipe years ago off the Internet
My Private Note
1/2 lb ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the bowl of your bread machine add the ingredients in the order they are listed.
- 2Make sure that the yeast does not touch the water.
- 3Set the bread machine on bread cycle.
- 4Options: remove the bread and form into a baguette, let it rise for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown ~ or ~ leave it in the bread machine and continue cooking.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Baguette (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1605.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3502.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 314.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: