Recipe by Abby Girl
I found this recipe years ago off the Internet
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Lovely Baguette, I'm always thrilled when I can find an unreviewed gem like this and be the first to discover it. I used my San Francisco Starter and it has a nice strong SD flavor. Using the ABM sure makes this an easy project. I followed directions and just before baking did an egg wash brush to the top and added a sprinkle of artisan seeds. While baking for the first 15 minutes, sprayed with water every 5 minutes. Turned out golden brown with a nice crusty outside and pillowy soft center. This one is a real winner.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sourdough starter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of your bread machine add the ingredients in the order they are listed.
- Make sure that the yeast does not touch the water.
- Set the bread machine on bread cycle.
- Options: remove the bread and form into a baguette, let it rise for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown ~ or ~ leave it in the bread machine and continue cooking.