All ingredients in this recipe sounds good to me. That's why I'm sharing. Only 20 minutes of prep time and 10 minutes of cooking time. Easy! From Ricardo
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sambal oelek (more or less, it depends on the heat you want)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, diced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 onion, cut in 8 quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Sauce: In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Set aside.
- Chicken Stir-Fry: In a large skillet or wok, at high heat, brown chicken in oil. Add salt and pepper. Add onion, pepper and keep cooking about 3 minutes while stirring. Add garlic then the sauce and let simmer slowly until chicken in cooked through and the sauce has thickened. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve on a bed of basmati rice.