Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tart and colorful cocktail.
- 35.43 g vodka
- 21.26 g sour raspberry liqueur (DeKuyper Raspberry Pucker)
- 85.04 g red cranberry juice
- 1 lime
- 3 raspberries
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka, sour raspberry liqueur, and cranberry juice.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain mixture into a chilled cocktail glass; skewer the 3 raspberries on a cocktail skewer and use for garnish.
This is so yummy. I used Sour Puss (raspberries). Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
This is a fabulous little cocktail. Yum! :)