Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy concoction my boyfriend made up! me and my friend loved it! its fruity yet sour! me likey likey!!!
- 1 ounce Absolut citron vodka
- 1 ounce Malibu rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 Cointreau liqueur
- 2 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- fill shaker with ice.
- add all ingredients and shake well.
- pour in martini glass and serve.
This was a good drink! Sour, just a touch of sweet, and really packs a punch! I used recipe #172384 for the raspberry liquer. Enjoyed this - thanks for sharing!