Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
The creamy blend of rhubarb and strawberries makes this an irresistable guilt-free treat in the summer heat. If you don't have strawberries on hand just use all rhubarb. Excellent for diabetics: Only 41 cal, and about 9g carb per serving. From Company's Coming Diebetic Cooking.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh rhubarb, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin, powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt (or sweetened with artificial sweetner if you need to watch carbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rhubarb in water in a smallsauce pan for 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened.
- Stir in jelly powder until dissolved.
- Pour rhubarb mixture into blender; add strawberries and yogurt.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each popsicle mold and insert handles; Freeze until solid
- Makes 12 popsicles.