1/4 Photos of Sour Cream Yellow Cake
Starts with a mix but tastes totally homemade from scratch. Same recipe can be used with other flavor mixes. Great when you need a last minutes dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease and flour a 13x9 pan.
- 2Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend on low speed of mixer for 1 minute.
- 3Scrape down sides with spatula.
- 4Increase mixer speed to medium and beat an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and tests done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool on a wire rack and frost as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Yellow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 322.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g