Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I found this recipe in a magazine ad for Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I can't wait to make it!! Cooking time includes chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x13 baking pan with foil. Making sure that there is enough foil to extend over the sides of the pan.
- Mix cracker crumbs, butter,and 2 tbls. of the sugar until crumbly.
- Press mixture firmly onto the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 1 tsp vanilla until well blended.
- Add one cup sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour this mixture of the crust.
- Bake 40 minutes until the center is ALMOST set.
- Mix together remaining sour cream, 2 tbls. sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla until well blended.
- Spread over top of cheesecake carefully.
- Bake 10 more minutes, allow to cool, then cover.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cheesecake from pan using extra foil "handles.".
- Cut into 16 squares.
- To serve top with mixed berries.