Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy recipe I found on a supermarket coupon for salsa
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (mild, med, or hot)
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips (taco, or nacho chips)
- Stir together sour cream, taco seasoning, and chopped green onion.
- Place in a shallow, wide bowl.
- Top evenly with grated cheese, salsa, lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with tortillas or nachos chips.
Millie, really great recipe....amazing what you can find on coupons or recipe labels sometimes. Took this took a little get together this weekend and it was a big hit!! Thanks for sharing.
great dip, super simple! i added some chopped tomatoes and cilantro on top, and everyone loved it. unfortunately my salsa was a little watery, so next time i'll use a different kind.