3 hrs 8 mins
These need to chill for 3 hours for easy handling, so I try to start early in the day to have them done for that nights snack! The recipe makes 7 dozen, but they don't stay around long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in egg, sour cream, honey and vanilla.
- 3Mix dry ingredients.
- 4Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- 6Roll out on floured surface to 1/8 inch thick.
- 7Cut with floured 3 inch cookie cutter.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 1 inch apart.
- 9Bake at 325* for 8 minutes or until light brown.
- 10Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g