1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
The best family event recipe ever. Perfect for family gatherings and traditions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
- 2Combine in a large bowl the butter, sugar, egg, and flavoring. Beat for 2 minutes. Add aour cream and then the flour mizture gradually.
- 3Set oven 400 degrees to preheat.
- 4Roll on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle with sugar and roll in lightly.
- 5Cut with floured cutters and place on cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Another way to make is too not sprinkle with sugar and put different colored frostings on top.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g