Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
A good choice for strawberry season!
Make and share this Sour Cream Strawberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberry, coarsely chopped
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Mix together eggs, melted butter, sugar, and sour cream.
- Sift dry ingredients into the egg mixture and add strawberries.
- Bake at 350º for 25 to 27 minute.
I added a 1/2 tsp. of vanilla and another 1/4 cup of berries. These turned out kind of dense, so perhaps I shouldn't have messed with the recipe. I think I will make again following it to the letter and see how they turn out. The overall flavour was very good.
Very Good!!! Thanks!!
I brought these in to the office and everyone LOVED them. I sprinkled granola on top and served them with home-made whipped cream too. Amazing!