1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Spritz Cookies
This recipe is from the booklet supplied with the Mirro brand Cookie & Pastry Press. There is no refrigeration required. I searched Zaar for the spritz cookie recipes I use from this book, to share with a fellow chef, but they weren't posted yet. *For tips on obtaining the best results possible with your cookie press, check out my photo demo in the Kitchen Gadgets & Appliances forum. http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=330463
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream butter and sugar well. *(See note below.).
- 3Beat in egg yolk, sour cream and vanilla.
- 4Sift together dry ingredients and gradually blend into the creamed mixture.
- 5Fill cookie press and form cookies on ungreased cookie sheet, decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes. Checking for a slightly set or very slightly browned cookie at 10 minutes. If needed, bake another 1-2 minutes.
- 7Remove cookies from baking sheet while warm & transfer to wire rack to cool.
- 8Decorate if desired or enjoy them plain.
- 9Store in an air-tight container and layered between foil or waxed paper, if needed. These cookies freeze well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (824 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.3
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 396.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g