Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One serving equals 1 1/2 bread and one fat
Make and share this Sour Cream Spice Cake (Diabetic) recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together margarine and brown sugar substitute.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Beat in cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in sifter, and beat into creamed mixture alternately with water.
- Stir in sour cream, raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into greased, floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350F 30-35mins or til golden.
- Pour into 2 8 inch microwave baking dishes.
- Cook on medium 10-12 minutes Turn dishes 1/4 every five minutes.