Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
One serving equals 1 1/2 bread and one fat
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Cream together margarine and brown sugar substitute.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Beat in cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in sifter, and beat into creamed mixture alternately with water.
- Stir in sour cream, raisins and walnuts.
- Pour into greased, floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake 350F 30-35mins or til golden.
- Pour into 2 8 inch microwave baking dishes.
- Cook on medium 10-12 minutes Turn dishes 1/4 every five minutes.