1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Shrimp Curry
Great do ahead dish. Goes well with "green rice" posted under a separate recipe. Compliments any buffet table for brunch, lunch or dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1Place the butter, green onion, green pepper and garlic in a large microproof dish, cover and microwave on high 100% power for 2 minutes.
- 2Stir in the mushrooms, curry,salt& pepper, worcestershire& dry mustard.
- 3Cover and microwave on high 100% power for 4-6 minutes until the mushrooms are soft, stir half way through the cooking time.
- 4Stir in the sour cream& shrimp microwave on medium 50% power 3-5 minutes until heated through, stir once during cooking time.
- 5Serve with Toasted almonds on top.
- 6NB: You can make this dish ahead and reheat using Medium 50% power.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Shrimp Curry
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 114.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g