Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve on baked potatoes, burritos, tacos, or anything else that you would normally top with plain sour cream.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green chili, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, salt, onion, chilies, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Whewweeee! I am glad my hubby is Fireman, cause he put out the fire on my tongue! Spicy, and I didn't even add the green chilies. Can you imagine?! I love spicy food, and enjoyed this sauce. I served it with tacos and I think it would taste great served on top of a bowl of chili or tex-mex soup. I used low-fat sour cream and was a bit runny, but only because it wasn't regular sour cream. Can't wait to try this out on chili. Thanks Miller, for a great recipe.
I served this as an optional topping for a baked potato casserole, and it was very yummy. My guests commented on the wonderful flavor. Next time I will use less green onion because I thought it was a bit much onion.
This wonderful added to Texas Two Bean Soup # 19788. We are having it tonight. Please do try that soup.