Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce is so good served on cheesy baked potatoes. The amount of ingredients is very easy to change to suit servings. This recipe comes from Charmaine Solomon's Complete Vegetarian Cookbook.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- lemon juice, squeeze (optional)
- Combine sour cream and yogurt, stir in the garlic, dill and lemon juice.
- Taste and add more seasoning if necessary.
- Spoon over potatoes & sprinkle with some fresh chives, dill or a small sprig of coriander (cilantro)and serve immediately.