This recipe has a smooth Mexican taste.
Make and share this Sour Cream Salsa Chicken for Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Spray liner of crock pot with vegetable spray.
- Add the chicken breasts on the bottom.
- Don't lay them on top of each other.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix with salsa poured on top.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove chicken from crock pot and place on meat platter covered with aluminum foil.
- Mix together 3 Tablespoons water and 2 Tablespoons cornstarch.
- Add to salsa mixture in crock pot and stir well.
- Turn crock pot to high and sauce should begin to thicken in five minutes.
- Next, stir in sour cream.