1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Salsa Chicken for Crock Pot
6 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
This recipe has a smooth Mexican taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray liner of crock pot with vegetable spray.
- 2Add the chicken breasts on the bottom.
- 3Don't lay them on top of each other.
- 4Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix with salsa poured on top.
- 5Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 6When ready to serve, remove chicken from crock pot and place on meat platter covered with aluminum foil.
- 7Mix together 3 Tablespoons water and 2 Tablespoons cornstarch.
- 8Add to salsa mixture in crock pot and stir well.
- 9Turn crock pot to high and sauce should begin to thicken in five minutes.
- 10Next, stir in sour cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Salsa Chicken for Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 536.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix