1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Rice
A creamy, cheesy side dish with a nice "bite" from chopped green chilli peppers. This recipe came from Arlington, Texas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cooked rice, sour cream and green chillies.
- 2Mix grated cheeses together and reserve 1 cup for topping.
- 3Stir in cheeses with rice/sour cream mixture.
- 4Pour rice mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with reserved 1 cup grated cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Rice
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1055.4
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.3 g
- Saturated Fat 38.4 g
- Cholesterol 164.7 mg
- Sodium 741.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.6 g