1/3 Photos of Sour Cream Rhuberry Pie
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 1/2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, not unthawed
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup Splenda granular
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 3/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 egg whites
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Filling: In a large bowl, combine rhubarb, strawberries and frozen blueberries.
- 3Sprinkle with sugar, splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg, if using. Stir to combine well.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir sour cream and egg whites until combined. Fold into filling mixture and set aside.
- 5Prepare crust.
- 6Topping: Stir together oats, brown sugar, flour and orange zest, if using. Cut in butter with pastry cutter until you have course crumbs. Then sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water and used your pastry cutter to distribute - you should still have course crumbs.
- 7Pour filling mixture into pie crust.
- 8Sprinkle crumble topping over filling.
- 9If desired, cover edges of crust with foil
- 10Bake at 400 for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 for another 35-40 minutes, until topping is golden.
- 11Cool on wire rack completely before cutting. Since this is a sour cream pie, you'll need to store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Rhuberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: