Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Adding another rhubarb recipe to my cookbook. If you'd like to save sometime use a store bought pie shell.
- 1 homemade unbaked pie shell
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons tapioca
- 1 cup sour cream
- Roll out a single crust and put it into a deep-dish pie pan.
- Put rhubarb in pie shell.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and pour over the rhubarb.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until filling has formed and is lightly browned.