Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
My wife got this from one of her co-workers & asked me to make it. VERY GOOD!!!
- 2 cups rhubarb (fresh or frozen & thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pie shell, baked
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- FOR THE PIE:.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rhubarb & 1/2 cup sugar & set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, flour & 1 cup sugar.
- Mix with the rhubarb & pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven & let cool for about 30 minutes.
- Mix together the sour cream, vanilla & 2 T. sugar.
- Spread evenly on top of pie & bake another 5 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.