Top Review by Aroostook
Charlotte, Made this for the gang at camp and the muffins received rave reviews! The smell of cinnamon coming from the oven brought the tenters into the camp for coffee and muffins at dawn. Will certainly make these again. Barb
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh rhubarb, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream brown sugar and butter.
- Add sour cream and eggs, mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Stir flour mixture into the sour cream mixture until moistened.
- Fold in rhubarb.
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Mix together sugar and remaining cinnamon and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.