- 1 1⁄2 cups 20% sour cream (not cultured)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove, Ground
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup nutmeats, chopped coarsely
- 3 egg yolks, well beaten
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a double boiler and stir until well mixed.
- Cook until
- the mixture is the consistency of a heavy cream filling and turns dark in color.
- Stir occasionally.
- Put the filling in a baked pie shell and top with meringue. Bake until the meringue darkens.