Recipe by Denver cooks
My Grandmother made this every year for the holidays. This tastes like Thanksgiving.
For cream mixture
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
For raisin spice mixture
- 1⁄2 teaspoon . cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together eggs, sugar and sour cream.
- Roll raisins in spice mixture of cinnamon. nutmeg and salt.
- Stir raisins into cream mixture.
- Pour into unbaked 9 inch pie shell.
- Bake at 450 deg. for 10 minute.
- Reduce temperature to 350 deg. and bake 20 minute longer.