1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Raisin Bars
I got this when I attended a bible school in Rocky Mount, VA. One of my fellow students passed it on to me, after I begged her for it. I have made these numerous times, and they are always great. Beware, if you don't like raisins, you won't like this. It has TONS of raisins in it. Also, I had to guess at how many servings this made, I can't remember.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Raisins Cover raisins with water.
- 2Boil, drain& set aside.
- 3Cream brown sugar,& margarine.
- 4Add oatmeal, flour,& baking soda.
- 5Do not add raisins.
- 6Place half of mixture in a 9 x 13 inch pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
- 8In a heavy saucepan, combine eggs, sour cream, cornstarch, salt,& sugar.
- 9Cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
- 10Add drained raisins.
- 11Pour this whole mixture over the crust previously baked.
- 12Sprinkle remaining half of crust mixture over the top, for a crumb topping.
- 13Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Raisin Bars
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g