Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very easy and elegant cake.
Make and share this Sour Cream Pound Cake With Raspberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- all-purpose flour
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- raspberry sauce
- powdered sugar, garnish
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Raspberry sauce: Process both the ingredients in blender until smooth; pour through a wire mesh strainer. Chill for 1 hour. Makes 3 cups.
- Coat 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with flour, shaking to coat the pan evenly with flour.
- Beat the cake mix with the next 5 ingredients at medium speed for 4 minutes. Spoon into pan and bake at 325°F for 45 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with raspberry sauce.