1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Potato Salad - Kartoffelsalat Med Surfløde
A well seasoned and interesting potato salad submitted for the 2005 World Tour. Have not tried this yet but welcome your feedback. Note cooking time does not include preparing potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 eggs, hard boiled (only using yolks for dish)
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat sour cream or 1 1/2 cups regular sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 1 cup regular mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (optional garnish) or 2 tablespoons chopped scallions (optional garnish)
- 1In a large soup pot add uncooked diced potatoes and water to cover. Bring to boil and cook until potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse potatoes.
- 2Combine the cooked potatoes, cucumber, onion, celery seeds, salt and pepper. Toss lightly.
- 3To prepare dressing combine hard boiled egg yolks with the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard. Add to the potato mix and toss very lightly.
- 4Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- 5Garnish with chives or scallions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Potato Salad - Kartoffelsalat Med Surfløde
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: