1/1 Photo of Sour Cream Potato, Kraut & Swiss Cheese Portabella #SP5
Chef #1073779's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A nice and filling main entree when you have that taste for a light, but filling, dinner. The mushroom gives this vegetarian meal a great dimension for even the meat-eater! The Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes layered with sauerkraut and swiss cheese atop make this a pleasing meal. Horseradish mixed in the potatoes is an optional ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushroom caps gently. Flash in microwave, four caps at a time, for 3 minutes.
- 2If you desire the horseradish flavor, mix 1 tablespoon or more very well into mashed potatoes.
- 3Spoon mashed potato mixture onto each cap.
- 4Put 1/4 cup of sauerkraut on top the mashed potatoes on each.
- 5Bake in greased pan in a preheated 375 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- 6Mound 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese on each and cook for another 5 minutes and you have your meal.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Potato, Kraut & Swiss Cheese Portabella #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 294.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Sour Cream and Chive Mashed Potatoes