This is a Paula Deen recipe that I changed a bit!!
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 22. Heat skillet with Olive oil in it to medium-high heat.
- 33. Fry onions until they start to caramelize. then put aside.
- 44. Add the pork chops to pan. Add more Olive Oil. Cook until browned about 4-5 minutes per side.
- 55. In a small bowl mix: beef stock, parsley, mustard, paprika, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 66. Pour mixture over Pork Chops and bring to a boil.
- 77. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir once and awhile.
- 88. Stir in sour cream until blended and simmer another 4-5 minutes
- 99. Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Pork Chops With Vidalia Onions
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 948.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 46.3 g