Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a Paula Deen recipe that I changed a bit!!
Make and share this Sour Cream Pork Chops With Vidalia Onions recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat skillet with Olive oil in it to medium-high heat.
- 3. Fry onions until they start to caramelize. then put aside.
- 4. Add the pork chops to pan. Add more Olive Oil. Cook until browned about 4-5 minutes per side.
- 5. In a small bowl mix: beef stock, parsley, mustard, paprika, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 6. Pour mixture over Pork Chops and bring to a boil.
- 7. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir once and awhile.
- 8. Stir in sour cream until blended and simmer another 4-5 minutes
- 9. Serve over hot rice.