Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Always looking for new ways to make family favorites...
Top Review by CJAY
Oh boy, was this good. I used pork blade steak which turned out so tender I could cut it with a fork. The meat was very tender and the taste was super! I also heated the sauce in a pan and let the meat simmer while the sauce was thickening. I served it with Recipe#415600 and a salad. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7-Switzerland.
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then dredge in 1/2 cup seasoned flour.
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown chops in a small amount of oil.
- Place chops in slow cooker, and top with onion slices.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water, add can of cream of mushroom soup w/2 Tbs flour dissolved in cold water and pour over chops.
- Cover, and cook on Low 7 to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- After the chops have cooked, transfer chops to the oven to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, blend 2 tablespoons flour with the sour cream; mix into meat juices.
- Turn slow cooker to High for 15 to 30 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over pork chops.