Recipe by kzbhansen
This is a twist to regular porcupines and very good. I serve it with a cheesy potato dish because the sauce is so wonderful! Need 4 hours to overnight for chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Use an ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix ingredients for porcupines. Shape into 16-20 balls and place into casserole.
- Blend the ingredients for the sauce; pour over the porcupine balls.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Prior to serving preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake for 1 hour.