my most favourite pie crust recipe. I always have some on hand in the freezer to make pie-making even faster and easier.
My Private Note
9inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sour cream, water, sugar and salt in small bowl.
- 2Combine both flours in large bowl.
- 3Cut in butter and shortening with fingers until it resembles coarse meal.
- 4Add sour cream and stir just until dough forms.
- 5Turn out onto lightly-floured surface.
- 6Divide in half.
- 7Form each half into ball and flatten into disk.
- 8Wrap each disk in plastic.
- 9Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 10(can be prepared up to 1 month ahead and frozen. Defrost before using.).
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Pie Crust Dough
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1518.9
- Calories from Fat 957
- Total Fat 106.3 g
- Saturated Fat 49.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.8 mg
- Sodium 1221.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 17.5 g