Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
my most favourite pie crust recipe. I always have some on hand in the freezer to make pie-making even faster and easier.
- Combine sour cream, water, sugar and salt in small bowl.
- Combine both flours in large bowl.
- Cut in butter and shortening with fingers until it resembles coarse meal.
- Add sour cream and stir just until dough forms.
- Turn out onto lightly-floured surface.
- Divide in half.
- Form each half into ball and flatten into disk.
- Wrap each disk in plastic.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- (can be prepared up to 1 month ahead and frozen. Defrost before using.).