1/1 Photo of Sour Cream & Philly Cheesecake
3 hrs 25 mins
I was given this recipe by a chef and It really is easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix crust ingredients thourghly and put on bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan.
- 2Mix together the cream cheese& sugar until very light and fluffy Then add the egg*YOLKS* Vanilla, lemon juice, and flour.
- 3Then beat in the sour creme.
- 4Beat the egg WHITES until stiff and fold them into mixture above.
- 5BAKING INSTRUCTIONS- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees- First hour- Place cake in oven and bake for one hour Second hour- Turn off oven& let cake sit in oven with the door closed.
- 6third hour- open door of oven and let the cake rest.
- 7After 3rd hour move to frig- Cake is best made the day before use, given enough time to chill and harden sufficently.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream & Philly Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.8
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 318.8 mg
- Sodium 632.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g