Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
from darlene kossman simple form of this it has pie crust with sour cream in it i made it . the recipe is very good and the pie crust you do have to pat in , but its wonderful
- cut the butter and shortening into flour. and corstarch mix.
- add salt sour cream and flavoring
- pat into pan
- arrange peaches over bottom of crust.
- beat egg yolks and flavoring into sugar.
- add flour into sour cream and add to sugar mixture.
- pour mixture over peaches.
- cover with foil
- bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- uncover bake 15 minutes more. bake unt tests done.
Great smooth sweet-tart taste! The best if you love peach pie and don't like sicky sweet flavor.