Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
from darlene kossman simple form of this it has pie crust with sour cream in it i made it . the recipe is very good and the pie crust you do have to pat in , but its wonderful
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 peaches, large, peeled, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablesspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon water
- cut the butter and shortening into flour. and corstarch mix.
- add salt sour cream and flavoring
- pat into pan
- arrange peaches over bottom of crust.
- beat egg yolks and flavoring into sugar.
- add flour into sour cream and add to sugar mixture.
- pour mixture over peaches.
- cover with foil
- bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- uncover bake 15 minutes more. bake unt tests done.
Great smooth sweet-tart taste! The best if you love peach pie and don't like sicky sweet flavor.