1/4 Photos of Sour Cream Peach Pie
Sydney Mike's Note:
For those who love pies AND sour cream, here's a nice variation, courtesy of a local newspaper clipping from years ago. Although this recipe calls for fresh peaches, it has been made at times with canned peaches, but needless to say, fresh peaches are the best! [NOTE: Edited on 8 Apr 2011 to include the pie shell in the ingredients, as per 2Bleu's review suggestion!]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE PIE
- 1 pie shell, unbaked, 9-inch deep dish
- 3 cups peaches, fresh, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1FOR THE PIE:.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3Peel & slice peaches.
- 4Mix peaches with other filling ingredients.
- 5Pour into an unbaked 9"-10" deep dish pie shell.
- 6Bake about 30 minutes, until pie is slightly brown.
- 7While pie is baking, prepare the topping.
- 8FOR THE TOPPING:.
- 9Blend cold butter, sugar, flour & cinnamon with pastry cutter, until crumbs are the size of small peas.
- 10Sprinkle topping evenly over pie, & bake another 15 minutes.
- 11Cool to room temperature, then chill in refrigerator before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Peach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 236.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g