Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
my fiance told me these were the "best" pancakes he's ever had!
Make and share this Sour Cream Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- Beat the eggs together, add dry ingredients and mix.
- Add sour cream and mix until creamy.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Stir and pour into hot pan in 4 inch circles.
One star? I can't figure that out! I made these - and was beginning to think there was a typo somewhere .... what strange proportions! But it works - they're delicious w/an amazing texture.
These are the best pancakes I've ever had. They're so easy to make and come out moist and so fluffy. This recipe is definately one to save!