Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy variation on regular pancakes.
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Beat egg yolks.
- Combine sour cream and soda, stir into egg yolks.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar, stir into sour cream mxture.
- Add butter, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 30 seconds.
- Beat egg whites ( at room temp) until soft peaks form, fold egg whites into batter.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges looked cooked.