Recipe by The Spice Guru
My recipe for a delicious non-vegetarian sour cream and onion party dip (most dips are already non-vegetarian, containing gelatin).
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon powder (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons instant onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried chives (or dried dill)
Directions See How It's Made
- WHIP all ingredients except chives in a medium bowl using a hand-held mixer, on medium-low speed.
- STIR in 1 1/2 tablespoons dried chives (or dried dill).
- REFRIGERATE if desired while onion flakes soften up slightly (however, dip may be served immediately).
- GARNISH as desired.
- SERVE with your favorite dip chips or crackers and ENJOY!