1/1 Photo of Sour Cream & Onion Baked Fish
Val's Home's Note:
This is a quick and simple recipe for fish that will be great for the family or for guests. The French fried onions give it a delicate crunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut fish into serving pieces. Salt each piece.
- 3Mix sour cream, mayonnaise & ranch dressing mix. Divide sour cream mixture into two separate bowls. Reserve one bowl of mixture in the refrigeratorl.
- 4Dip fish to coat in one bowl of the mixture. Roll in onions to coat.
- 5Place coated fish in a 9” x 13” baking dish. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with reserved sour cream mixture.
Browse Our Top Orange Roughy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream & Onion Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.1
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 169.8 mg
- Sodium 931.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 53.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix