Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good comfort food! Great with a salad and rolls! Posting for access to shopping lists...
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 2-quart casserole dish with Pam and set aside.
- Brown meat.
- Add tomato sauce and set aside.
- Cook pasta.
- Add cottage cheese, sour cream and green onions to pasta.
- Combine meat mix to pasta mix and pour into casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Made with meatless portobello mushroom pasta sauce and the family loved it. Easy, inexpensive and filling. Good recipe.