Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dip for broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower. From "Fit For A King - The Elvis Presley Cookbook"....
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (reduced fat is ok)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl until well blended.
- Spoon into a serving dish and serve with raw vegetables for dipping.
Wow! This is packed full of yummy heat...love the bite the horseradish gives this...I served it with celery sticks, chunks of homegrown tomatoes and radishes...made a delicious snack. Thanks for posting. :)
Hot, spicy and oh so good! This was a perfect addition to the warm German Pretzels that I made. What else can I say but Yum! Made for Photo Tag. Thanks loof! :)
What a great dip! I loved the mustard with the tang from the sour cream and the addition of herbs. YUM!<br/>I used a grainy mustard as I had it on hand.<br/>Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with us, loof! It wont be missing at my next finger food party.<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #61 August 2013.